A collection of eight MidCentury sterling silver charms with gorgeous details and lots of personality.
1. Easter Egg—detailed with a lovely bow on top. It opens up to reveal a sweet little bunny inside. Perfect condition.
2. Abacus—a realistic miniature with double rows of beads that move up and down to do all your sums. The solder in the silver loop has darkened, but is easy to replace.
3. Makeup Compact—the compact lid opens to reveal a mirror on one side and a rouge and powder replica in enamel. Perfect condition.
4. Bible with Lord’s Prayer—beautifully rendered with a cross on the cover, this bible charm opens to reveal the Lord’s Prayer printed on paper and inserted on both sides. Perfect condition.
5. Garden Grill—for the BBQ fan, this charm is a lovely replica of an outdoor grill with wheels and a handle that turn. The silver has a lovely patina that I’ve left for character.
6. Rotating TV—nostalgic version of the early box TVs with a screen that rotates. Two openings for you to add a picture on both sides. I’ve left the original pictures in place. Excellent condition.
7. Heart Door Knocker—very sweet door knocker with engraving that says “Knock at My Heart.” The knocker part lifts up and down. Perfect condition.
8. Bulldog—the perfect mascot, this gorgeous bulldog has all the details and a solid weight. Perfect condition.
Please see images for details and dimensions of each charm.
The Charmed by SPJ collection came about by accident. I’ve always liked miniature anything. I also love symbols and talismans that tell stories. And I’ve always been a collector. And lo and behold, I realized I had collected a family of small, detailed, perfect charms that I needed to share with you.
Please reach out with any questions. I’m always happy to hear from you.
Shipping from United States
We'll try to get your SPJ piece to you within 7 days. If we need more time, we'll let you know when you place your order.
To insure and track each piece, we ship via Priority Mail throughout the United Staes. Lucky you, domestic shipping is free!
For international orders to Europe and Canada, we use Priority Mail International. It lets us track and insure your package--and to date, has been the most reliable service for the least cost. Delivery times run between 6-14 business days, depending on destination.
PLEASE NOTE: We declare the full value of the item on the customs form, so you may be charged a customs fee upon delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
Of course we want everyone to love their SPJ pieces. But we understand that people change their minds...
So, we're happy to issue a store credit for any returned pieces within 14 days. You will need to pay for return shipping.
If your SPJ piece has been damaged during shipping, please return it within 7 days and we will try to repair or replace it if possible.
Jewelry is very personal. So if you see a piece of SPJ that you love, but wish it were longer or shorter or maybe bright blue...ask us.
When possible, we're happy to customize a piece for you.